Today, organizations need to drive actionable insights to people across the enterprise. Rely on one of the most widely used multidimensional analysis tools in the world, Microsoft SQL Server 2008 R2 Analysis Services, to build comprehensive, enterprise-scale analytic solutions that reach every user through familiar applications.
SQL Server Analysis Services greatly reduces the amount of effort required to integrate data from multiple applications into a consistent format, analyze data from a variety of sources, report against this data using a variety of formats and techniques, mine the data for relationships, or forecast future results with predictive analytics.
We provide following MS SQL SSAS services:
- Remote SSAS services
- Outline a strategic plan for OLAP modeling
- Define best practices using SSAS data mining
- Develop integrated solutions with Business Intelligence Development Studio (BIDS)
- Determine where to use advanced methods including HOLAP, MOLAP, and ROLAP
- Use MultiDimensional Expressions (MDX)
- Implement best practice-based use of SQL Server Management Studio (SSMS)
- Determine if XML for Analysis should be part of your plan
- Build reports in Excel
- Upgrade from SSAS 2005 to SSAS 2008
- Integrate with Microsoft Office and Microsoft SharePoint